Competition Plus.Com (1 Viewer)

Everytime I try to get on I get this on my screen.
Content Encoding Error
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
I haven't changed anything on my computer that I know of. Can anybody help?

Which browser are you using?

David, try dumping your cache.

Or, try CTRL and F5 to force a refresh.

Been upgrading the servers lately. You might be getting the old stuff.

Bobby @ Competition Plus,
Since Jan 1 I have not been able to pull up your site. I worked fine for years and all of a sudden it fell off the edge of the earth. I have tried Firefox and IE. All I get is old forum info no matter what search engine I use. I think something must be wrong on your end.

using mozilla 9.0.1 - about a month ago the site loaded with large blank 'header'
@ top of page - now back to normal, no problems at all.

Same probs here. I can't link to or bring up C Plus on the lap in the house. I can on the lap in the shop ??? Basically both are the same build laps. Win7 / 64 bit, IE 9. Did the same on IE 8. I'm confused and not smart enuff to fix it. This started months ago for me. It's the only website that does this.
If I click on the link in a thread here, I get a pop up wanting to know if I want to open it in adobe, picasa, etc, etc. I tried once clicking on adobe and got another weird popup saying adobe couldn't open. Haven't made any changes on either laptop. Dunno ???????????

Bobby,
I tried again this morning. No dice. I cannot bring up your site. The link you posted here works fine, just no search engine results. I even tried it on my Apple using Google - nothing but old forum stuff and I mean OLD. I think you have let some so called tuners I know work on your stuff!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back