clay millican and rob wedland on youtube (1 Viewer)

mick

Nitro Member
the algorithm on my youtube feed sends me plenty of motorsports related content, and two channels i do not hesitate to watch are rob's and clay's.
just want to say both are very well done and bring a lot of attention to their talents and teams. IMO some of the best social media happening rite now in drag racing

Watch them both, love how Rob shows you the stuff the common everyday fan has no clue about on fuel cars. He’s really good at breaking it down and showing how things work and are done. His videos are very educational and I recommend them to any drag racing fan. And of course anything Clay does is great! One of the truly good guys in the sport

I've seen some of Millican's videos but never watched any of Wendland's, but I'm hooked on him now. Very informative with great presentation. I subscribed after watching the first one.

I've watched Millican for years but recently found Rob's. Rob is doing a great job explaining and showing what it takes to run a fuel team.

Rob's videos are must watch for any young person to see the skillset necessary in today's racing world. He is the reason I am redoubling my efforts at Valley College to learn Solidworks, 5 Axis and EDM.

Rob's videos are must watch for any young person to see the skillset necessary in today's racing world. He is the reason I am redoubling my efforts at Valley College to learn Solidworks, 5 Axis and EDM.
Are you going to use the MasterCam plug-in to Solidworks so you can get CNC "instructions" for 5-axis milling?

I had two Mastercam classes at Valley. I am proficient by self-taught in Fusion 360 and Solidworks. Taking the Solidworks classs in the fall at Valley. Valley allows students to register for a project class in the summer, which gets you access to all their cool machines, old and new. I just finished a shifter arm for my little bracket dragster.

I wish I was 18 again. With Valley's machine shop and welding instruction available and cheap and the truck driving school a mile away, a young person could get pretty employable in the racing world for less than the cost of a semester of tutition at one of SoCal's liberal arts or religion based private colleges.

I had two Mastercam classes at Valley. I am proficient by self-taught in Fusion 360 and Solidworks. Taking the Solidworks classs in the fall at Valley. Valley allows students to register for a project class in the summer, which gets you access to all their cool machines, old and new. I just finished a shifter arm for my little bracket dragster.

I wish I was 18 again. With Valley's machine shop and welding instruction available and cheap and the truck driving school a mile away, a young person could get pretty employable in the racing world for less than the cost of a semester of tutition at one of SoCal's liberal arts or religion based private colleges.
I like how you’re thinking here in terms of education. I’m an egg head and work with software for a living, but we still need all kinds of laborers and not all are inclined to get a bachelors degree. But that’s way cool with me - I’m always been awed by pure craftsmanship that took years to hone.

I'm not one who wants autographs, pictures with drivers that kinda of stuff . I was at Norwalk watching Clays crew work on the car when out of the blue he comes up with his hand out thanking me for coming to the race. We talk for a couple of minutes , you can't help but root for the guy.

Just wanted to say that Rob's video series on front halving Larry Dixon's dragster is the best behind-the-scenes video or explanation that I have ever seen relating to drag racing, period. NHRA should be paying him for his content and blasting it everywhere. Drag racing is already cemented deep in my heart, but Rob's videos make me love it even more. It's not very often you get this kind of access to the way things work in the sport.

Rob's front half series was excellent. So many good things come out of his videos. Work clean, keep it simple, stay on top of computerized machining processes.

Can I have your chassis table when you don't want it anymore Rob?

how about the Nurtec ODT sponsor via rick ware racing, connection between rick ware and doug stringer. the only thing better than wilk winning a race, would be
clay standing with trophy beside him.........soon i hope. just a few days after the race and wareracing.com has a huge set of nhra pics already on their website. pretty darn cool.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back