Chad Head (1 Viewer)

Dragracer

Nitro Member
When Chad Head took over driving the Head Funny Car all news releases said he also took over ownership of the race car.
The reason he said he stopped driving was to spend more time with Head Inc, his dad's busines and would be a full partner.
I look at the Head website and other places and don't see Chad's name anywhere.
Did he and his dad have a falling out. I hope not. Anyone know anything?

They said on the broadcast tonight that Chad Head was hired as a safety consultant by Kalitta Motorsports in regards to the changes that have been made to Troy Coughlin Jr's car. Now, being a consultant for another team does not necessarily mean anything, but it caught me by surprise.

They said on the broadcast tonight that Chad Head was hired as a safety consultant by Kalitta Motorsports in regards to the changes that have been made to Troy Coughlin Jr's car. Now, being a consultant for another team does not necessarily mean anything, but it caught me by surprise.
Yeah I caught that too. Wondered what it meant in general and what a safety consultant was

to me, it means unemployed and Kalitta is throwing him a bone.............
kinda like Brandon Bernstein being a team manager some years ago.

It might not be Chad's 'niche running his dad's business being that it's surveying and construction of airport runways. His gig has always been motorsports and that's where his interest might possibly be.

guess we know now Chad moved on from Head Inc

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back