Car Show Near D/FW (1 Viewer)

Larry

Nitro Member
Come on out to the House Of Hot Rods at 2301 FM 1187 [ Debbie Ln ] in Mansfield Tx. off of HWY 281 from 1 pm till 5 pm .
Lots of Maters around here so come out with a can good or for a Dollar donation you get in and get a Hot Dog.
If that ain't American Enough I'll be wearing a shirt with a Hot Rod and an American Flag on it.
If parts come in I'll bring my Vette Hot Rod out too.
Everyone Knows Hot Rodders are the greatest people on Earth so come out and bring a whole sack of non perishable food.
The TOPMA gang will be represented fresh from racing at Texas Raceway Friday Night and with a fresh norther blowing in the air Friday night is going to be awesome and the new composite cement track will hold everything including the kitchen sink !
I smell a bunch of 3 second 1/8 mile runs.
Food donations go to the Tarrant County Food Bank.
Thanks Gaylen and Celeste

Last edited:
Cool, whish I was there for it. Maybe my friends from Stated Value Auto Appraisal will have one of thier cars there!

Thanks Chris , it's a good for the people it benefits and good publicity for the sport.
The heartbreaking criticism from the incident in Tennessee notwithstanding this is show only not demonstrations so it should be cool.

I'm surely not against firing one of the blown monsters up but I know no one will violate noise ordinances to do it.

It's really nice of those who have, to do something for those less fortunate.

No there is no truth to the rumor I went for bread and milk one time when my kids were tots and came back six hours later with no bread or milk and a new/rebuilt 4 bbl carburetor. I deny it venomously!
My gasser 56 did run much better though for some reason !

My God that place was awesome ! Acres of Hot Rod building shops. I don't know at least 6 long buildings with five or more bays on each side.

One building devoted just to powder coating.
I still can't believe the size of that place.
I got some pics I can e mail if anyone wants them.
Looked like more shops in the finishing stages and with double stacked on lifts cars they will have room to build fifty or more Hot Rods.
I tell you I thought I died and went to heaven.
I followed the trail of Hot Rod street cars down Debbie lane and found the place.
Saw a Gull Winged Vette and really liked it.
Might give my Great White Hot Rod the treatment.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back