Capps & Prudhomme (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

My friends who live in Rancho Bernardo sent a email out yesterday morning (my Time) that they had evacuated. Got an email from one on the Gunny's I know at Camp Pendleton yesterday afternoon that he was working late getting trucks loaded with tents, cots etc... and that he had his family ready to scoot if needed. This is bad and doesn't sound like the weather is going to help. Just hoping folks will be all right, stuff can be replaced/rebuilt.

S/F
D

The Rice Canyon fire in north San Diego County is moving into Riverside County. I can see flames pretty good as I sit here and type this. Thank God the winds have died down.

My Aunt Kathy is in the middle of the fires it sounds like. She said it's on the North, South and East sides of her and she could see the fires creeping over the mountain. She's about 20 minutes from Coronado Island.

If she is in the main part of San Diego she should be in pretty good shape. If you go north of San Diego thats where the problems are really bad.

If she is in the main part of San Diego she should be in pretty good shape. If you go north of San Diego thats where the problems are really bad.

She said the biggest problems were the smoke and ash. I think the smoke and ash is already settling over here in Alburquerque, or we have a fire of our own, because I can't go outside without having a hard time breathing.

Usually wood smoke doesn't bother my asthma, but if other stuff is burning, the other stuff is often my trigger.

Never mind, it's our own fires that are suffocating me.
Hazy Skies Caused By Jemez Controlled Burn - Albuquerque News Story - KOAT Albuquerque

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back