Capps= class act (1 Viewer)

fatcat

Nitro Member
Ron Capps is to be admired for his graciousness in defeat, sad that he stands alone in that regard of runner ups that use nitro. Welfare ?

Steve was telling the truth and he did congratulate brittany. Maybe not in the most gracious way . Brittany won fair and square playing in a flawed system. Steve said as much but could have started with congratulations first. Robert and john, on the other hand, played dirty

Steve also had complained earlier on in the countdown too. I get how it looks back at the end, but he has been consistent in his dislike for socialized points system. 2 drivers get 8 wins in their class but watch as a couple race hot streak and welfare points hands their titles to someone else. It's why there will be no such things as great seasons anymore.

I don't particularly understand blaming a system that has been in place for over 10 years as the reason you lost. Everyone knows the rules when they sign up and start the season. If you want to love and support the NHRA then you have to play by their rules. Had it worked the other way and the Monster team won 8 races but Steve walked away with the crown it wouldn't have been a problem. I don't fault Steve for it though, he was upset and they stuck a microphone in front of him and let him vent. Best of luck in 2018 to him and to Ron.

I don't like the countdown either. But they all know what the rules are when they sign up. Dirty racers???? You're watching too much wrestling and roller derby.

What is with John Force referring to Ron Capps as lucky? He said it yesterday after Robert won and then I remembered Ron saying how unhappy he was that John called him lucky at another race earlier in the season.

*Not a thread jack*

I don't like the countdown either. But they all know what the rules are when they sign up. Dirty racers???? You're watching too much wrestling and roller derby.

Why you gotta burst my bubble? Roller derby is real isn't it?

*end of thread jack*

Of course it matters, where you are at, at any given time effects the decisions you make at that time. Changing one variable at the end does not mean that everything else would have remained the same as nothing happens in a vacuum. All that can be said with all certainty is that the dive did it's job and gave Robert a better shot at the title.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back