Can you throw a loaded Poweraide bottle further than Allen Johnson!? (1 Viewer)

Speedy_Sticks

Nitro Member
Was very impressed with his throw at the latest event!

Anybody brave enough to put a video on Youtube proving you could throw a loaded bottle of Poweraide further than Allen Johnson?!

Maybe the Geico crew can have fans participate in an Allen Johnson Water bottle throwing contest?

I was thinking he could chuck a Dasani bottle pretty good, considering he had surgery on that arm, his shifting arm, not too long ago....

From motorsportsunplugged.com:

"I sure am glad the season is here and we are back racing again. It was a very different off-season after having my bicep surgery and not being able to test until right before Pomona.
I’m happy to report that my arm is doing great. I am tickled with how well it has healed. There is no swelling or soreness or anything. My doctor wants me to be careful for about a year or so, and not do anything that could re-aggravate it. I feel great shifting and driving while in my Mopar Dodge Avenger. I continue to work out every day, doing a lot of stretching and exercises for range of motion."

Maybe he wasn't mad, it was just part of rehab? :D

Sounds like a fun game for the BIR zoo... take the bag toss game we have, put up a cardboard cutout of Allen next to the game, spread the targets very far apart and rename it the Allen Johnson bag toss game.

We could get sponsorship for the event. What company wants their bottle tossed?

Have you ever seen Allen's forearms? Popeyesque.

That being said I love a good challenge and was once accused of having a good arm. Now all I need is a Pro Stocker and a reason to be p!ssed off so that the exact circumstances of the throw can be replicated, purely in the interest of science. We want the results to be as accurate as possible. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back