Can you pass a U.S. Citizenship test? (1 Viewer)

I got 95%, the only one I didn't know was which form to file to become a citizen since I am a citizen already.

only got #8 wrong ". Which of the following amendments to the Constitution does NOT address or guarantee voting rights?"

95%.......i got the amendment about voting question wrong.....my Jr. High Social Studies teacher would be so upset with me.......:rolleyes:

95%

13. Which of the following is NOT one of the constitutional requirements to be eligible to become president?
Must be a natural-born citizen of the United States is not correct.
Must have served as a governor

If I was an american id be ashamed because I only got 45%

You need to come to America just so we can deport you back to NZ with that pitiful score!! Just kidding William.

In all seriousness, I fancy myself a pretty clever individual, and I doubt I could score 45% on the citizenship exam for your fine country, so I say well done.

Missed number 10 and 19... but should have remembered that at one time there were 15 stripes, then it got cut back to thirteen when it was realized that adding stripes along with stars would get out of hand in a hurry...

By the way,when I was in school, to pass the seventh grade, you needed to know everything on that test(except the form# to immigrate) or you did not get promoted. No free passes.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back