BVR AND PARTS PLUS TO PART WAYS FOR 2014 (1 Viewer)

Odd that Vandergriff mentions JR Todd but not Clay hmmm
Maybe Clay will be back on his own with Part Plus, might explain why he was still doing publicity events with Part Plus
Bummer though, seemed like Clay was real close to his first TF Wally

perfect example of why you never say 'but there was a (#) year contract?',so what....if the money's there the
deal is on, if it isn't, forget it.

Clay drives 2014 JRTodd 2015 doesn't sound like Parts Plus want's to go beyond that with BVR...

Clay drives 2014 JRTodd 2015 doesn't sound like Parts Plus want's to go beyond that with BVR...

????

The press release says BVR is ending the relationship now. JR Todd drove a third BVR car at a few events this year, sounds like Bob is going to make that his second team full time as soon as funding is secured and Clay is out in the cold.

????

The press release says BVR is ending the relationship now. JR Todd drove a third BVR car at a few events this year, sounds like Bob is going to make that his second team full time as soon as funding is secured and Clay is out in the cold.

Sorry, my mistake... I read it 90 out from that... just a little preoccupied this evening... you mean it's not Dec 2012?
d'kid

I thought I read that Bob chose to end it? Maybe they wanted to give the budget a "haircut", who knows...

Maybe it comes down to "There can only be one Rooster in the Hen House"

#9 Bob Vandergriff Jr. 2251

Kinda like the thing that happened with Phil Burkhart Jr a few years back. Phil has a great year, finishes way ahead of team owner Del Worsham in the points, then gets tossed out for Jeff Arend, who may well be a fine driver, but never got close to Phil's level of success. Who says modern racing is about winning?

Kinda like the thing that happened with Phil Burkhart Jr a few years back. Phil has a great year, finishes way ahead of team owner Del Worsham in the points, then gets tossed out for Jeff Arend, who may well be a fine driver, but never got close to Phil's level of success. Who says modern racing is about winning?
I am pretty sure Jeff brought some sponsorship with him when he first went to Worsham's team. I believe it was some educational company.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back