Bruton's Expansion (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Before long he will own the NHRA one track at a time. Problem is will there be racers to race with the way things are going with fuel costs and layoffs.

Last edited:
I suppose all the tracks is great. The next Burton headline I really want to see is hiring me to drive...ok ok I'd really love to see Burton buys VP or some major nitro manufacuring operation

Yeah, we already tried to get the tutu and the anti-countdown driver suit approved, but instead they fined us:eek:

And they told me I can't drive to work unless I buy enough nitro from this list of approved suppliers. Their printer must have run out of ink after it printed the first name....:D

And they told me I can't drive to work unless I buy enough nitro from this list of approved suppliers. Their printer must have run out of ink after it printed the first name....:D

And you should have seen Compton pick Light's jaw off the ground when we showed him the paint scheme for the FC we had. All we were trying to do was use the Dark Side logo like my neat new avatar.:D:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back