Brittney's car struggling so far at NHRA Finals (1 Viewer)

I don't think Grubby was playing any game except to get into the show. Q1 and Q2 were bad but I would bet he was trying to make it run as hard as he thought the track would take on Q3 and get into the show.

maybe they ran out of good clutch disc. they were off all weekend

I seriously doubt that. A team of that caliber and budget wouldn't back themselves into a corner like that.

Yes, but with the supply-chain issues most have been experiencing in the last year and a half, running out of the good clutch disks is not so far fetched. An unlikely reason, but still possible. It's very rare for that car to not get down the track 3 times during an event.

Yes, but with the supply-chain issues most have been experiencing in the last year and a half, running out of the good clutch disks is not so far fetched. An unlikely reason, but still possible. It's very rare for that car to not get down the track 3 times during an event.
Yeah sure, maybe if you're T.J. Zizzo you run out of disc. Force had a car that didn't run this season, I'm certain those disc were still available to the Monster car.

Yes it was unusual, but it's still drag racing and these cars are still unpredictable. The tune up is always a moving target. When you're on the edge and always pushing like they are, you can have a bad weekend.

Having only 3 qualifying runs doesn't help either. It's great if you make a great run on Friday like they have in the past, but if you miss, then you're behind. If you miss again, now you're really behind. Also for them, it's an advantage being last in the qualifying pairings all the time. Now you have to make two runs when you are early in the pairings. I'm not saying it did, but it can affect your judgement.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back