Brittany Force (1 Viewer)

There's a cell phone video of Brit's acceptance speech on YouTube. It is awesome. If she ever retires from drag racing, she could be a stand up comic. Her charm and wit along with her sense of humor, is sensational. She is a very special girl and a class act! A fine representative of the NHRA!

All you have to do is look at the emotions of John Force kneeling on the starting line in tears, or Laurie Force chocking up in her starting line interview, or the heart felt finish line interview with Brittany Force, or the excitement from Allan Johnson and his crew, and even the disappointment of Steve Torrance who lost by such a small margin, to see that an NHRA Championship still means so much to these teams and so much to the majority of fans even though some fans thinks it doesn't. Also all you have to do is look at all of the excitement from the women in the stands when Brittany won the championship to see that competitive women race car drivers are really admired and needed in this sport. My hats off to Brittany Force and JFR for a well deserved TF Championship.

Last edited:
Interesting note about the red light. Brittany was upset about it and when she went to see Alan just after the final, he told her to forget it happened and put it behind her. He said "We will go to Pomona, qualify #1 and win the race. If we do that, we win the Championship no matter what anybody else does." He wanted her to focus on the upcoming task, not the past mistake. AJ is a guy who motivates by praise and encouragement not by threats and disparagement.

When Alan agreed to go to work for JFR he told John point blank: "Brittany is my driver and you will not ever talk to her about driving or talk to her at all on Sunday." Brittany told that story again at the banquet.

I spoke to a CC one time after his Championship driver had made a mistake and said "Boy, your driver is sick about that." His response was "He should be, he screwed up and let the whole team down and I told him exactly that."

There is a Crew Chief that has had much success Nitro Racing who would constantly berate the driver. If the reaction time was .075 he was trying to give it away, if it was .025 he was trying to red light. If he pedaled the car he shouldn't have because "it was going to make it" if it shook and he didn't pedal it he should have because "He could have saved that run." If the car moved 6 inches left or right he was driving it out of the grove. And the CC let the driver know about it after every run.

If the driver was .050 reaction, never wiggled, went straight down the grove and won the race. The CC wouldn't say a single word of praise, but he would usually find something to complain about, the burnout was too long, or he backed up too fast or something. But the driver even after winning, would never hear the words "Nice Job."

You can certainly win with both approaches, but I know which environment I would rather be living in.
As always, just my opinion.

Alan

Is that CC still out there and still using those methods? How has his current driver fared? o_O

I noticed that the 2017 NASCAR Monster Cup Champion Martin Truex Jr was on the Megyn Kelly show this morning. Has anyone seen Brittany on any of the talk shows since her win?

woman wins nhra title......where is nhra pr machine?.....where is jfr pr machine?....leah p. was on HLN morning express with
robin meade earlier this year prior to atlanta race.....if robin interviews brit, she would remember leah and be impressed with
brit's title.......it's a natural. robin is a bit of a redneck woman already. sings country music. likes nascar. wears dresses with
frayed sleeves.......come on somebody, get this champion woman on a show somewhere.

I noticed that the 2017 NASCAR Monster Cup Champion Martin Truex Jr was on the Megyn Kelly show this morning. Has anyone seen Brittany on any of the talk shows since her win?

Huge, What sucks is, The media focus's on what the NFL and NASCAR do Not us.... I'll leave it at that being .it pisses us off

with there being millions of talk shows, u would think at least one of them would be interested in a attractive female 2017 world champion. hopefully the Force or NHRA PR Machine is at work helping to book Brittany on a show.

It just sucks that Brittany is not being "noticed" by the mainstream media but Danica Patrick's retirement announcement was. :mad: Unless I missed it, Brittany has never used the "gender card" to get where she is. Unlike Danica who to be honest if she was a dude would be out of a ride years ago!

woman wins nhra title......where is nhra pr machine?.....where is jfr pr machine?....leah p. was on HLN morning express with
robin meade earlier this year prior to atlanta race.....if robin interviews brit, she would remember leah and be impressed with
brit's title.......it's a natural. robin is a bit of a redneck woman already. sings country music. likes nascar. wears dresses with
frayed sleeves.......come on somebody, get this champion woman on a show somewhere.

The problem is there is no NHRA pr machine; hasn't been one for a long time. JFR has one, but they don't have network reach. I'm only guessing with Leah, but I'd think her sponsor connections with Papa John's got her on HLN. Robin Meade doesn't book guests. I doubt Meade is even a NASCAR fan, or racing fan at all. She only did the national anthem a few times to get exposure for her albums. Have you seen her at any races where she wasn't signing? For the most part artists/celebs only do anthems and command to start engines for a promotional value, and/or a fee. There's a few who actually have an interest in racing; Blake Shelton, Brad Paisley, and Sammy Hagar to name a few. But there's no way anyone is going to convince me artists like Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Bon Jovi, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Lenny Kravitz, Kelly Clarkson, and others who have performed at a NASCAR race actually have a remote interest.

The problem is there is no NHRA pr machine; hasn't been one for a long time. JFR has one, but they don't have network reach. I'm only guessing with Leah, but I'd think her sponsor connections with Papa John's got her on HLN. Robin Meade doesn't book guests........
you're rite keith, HLN does not book guests and leah's visit (and rare appearances by solo guests) are probably a paid for
promotion. and you may be rite about robin's appearances at nascar races (singing), but i think she does have a little interest
in nascar. i hear her mention it on mondays......who i really enjoy watching on HLN is jen westhoven. very easy on the eyes ;)

Second Top Fuel car?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 99
Im suprised that Monster didn't have Brittany at Homestead as there NHRA champion since they're series sponsor..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back