bristol 2024 (1 Viewer)

- good question why head wasn't there.
- last night clay put out his usual post race video. definitely a few comments regarding track surface.
- a lot of good cars exploded engines. for example, E1 ashley vs. force, you can visibly see both cars bounce just before finish line, ashley explodes, force does not,
clay explodes two over weekend in same spot.

Last edited:
- good question why head wasn't there.
- last night clay put out his usual post race video. definitely a few comments regarding track surface.
- a lot of good cars exploded engines. for example, E1 ashley vs. force, you can visibly see both cars bounce just before finish line, ashley explodes, force does not,
clay explodes two over weekend in same spot.
I believe that every year at this time, Jim takes a serious vacation.

From Blake's Facebook Page:

Ebbs and flows of fuel racing. Tire smoke
🛞
💨
E2 vs J.Force. To lose to the same guy 2 days in a row is not ideal even if he is the
🐐
and swept the whole event.
Still a wonderful weekend with all The Parts Authority New England. I think they know we are on the property when we show up in National Pronto Association / Head Inc fuel FC. We will not be in Bristol this weekend (
🏖️
). Coming back at Richmond. Thanks to all for the support, can feel it and it helps us to keep pushing.

Highlight of the race was Smoke getting pissed- "I'm tired of losing"!
Somebody better talk to him….. we are a refined, well-mannered Gentlemen and Lady-like racing community over here. This isn’t like those long, muddy rainy Saturday nights at Eldora or Knoxville. If he gets all upset after a thousand feet too many more times on TV….. you’ll start hearing rumors that he’s going to over to Monster Trucks next.

As Don Prudhomme says in his book 6 seconds to glory. [A good looser is a looser]
I also used that term back when I coached youth Football.

good interview amanda did with ida on broadcast yesterday. VP racing fuels joined jcm racing back in february.
they are visible on tony's car, and will be on ida's too, i think to a greater degree than they appear with tony now?
thought i read somewhere that john schaffer would step over to CC role with ida's new team?

Sure hope they fix the bumps for next year...
I’m surprised those bumps were there to be honest. Can’t they send a grinder and a laser level down track and cut those things down?

Bristol is the first big track I ever went to, and that was back when it had the dog leg to the right. I love that old track, especially now that it’s so beautiful and marvelously constructed. But everybody was complaining about the track.

I’m surprised those bumps were there to be honest. Can’t they send a grinder and a laser level down track and cut those things down?

Bristol is the first big track I ever went to, and that was back when it had the dog leg to the right. I love that old track, especially now that it’s so beautiful and marvelously constructed. But everybody was complaining about the track.
Bristol has been known for track problems,remember years ago when they had to reschedule bc the new concrete was cracking? Maybe they are cheap??

Bristol has been known for track problems,remember years ago when they had to reschedule bc the new concrete was cracking? Maybe they are cheap??
probably has more to do with what's under the asphalt. Soil expands and retracts at different levels depending on soil type. We've all seen where dips occur in roads at spots for no apparent reason.

probably has more to do with what's under the asphalt. Soil expands and retracts at different levels depending on soil type. We've all seen where dips occur in roads at spots for no apparent reason.
I think you hit it on the head, in Alaska the roads would not only rise and dip, they woul also slide from side to side over time, cold and heat from the seasons are very powerful forces

why no summary of eliminations from bristol on DRC?
definitely seems to be a problem with dirt work/ground prep @ bristol.
when you have a track like BIR that does not heave at all, yet is frozen at least a third of the year.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back