Brandon Bernstein (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
Brandon Bernstein is skipping both sessions today, it was said on the audiocast that he went to get checked out by a doctor. Hope all is well, anyone know what happened?

He's out with kidney stones, there might be a replacement driver tomorrow if Brandon can not make it. My bet would be on Mike Dunn if ESPN will allow him. What happened in TF first round qualifying?

All 15 cars are in Hot Dawg is low with 4.60, 7 cars from 4.60 to 4.69 the other half rattle and smoke...

First off I hope BB's Ok! Second, My Brother Passed Kidney stones and he said it was THE MOST Pain he's endured in his lifetime! That's why I drink 1 gallon of water daily.:eek:

Yikes! Kidney stones have got to be ungodly painful. Get well soon, Brandon!

My Brother Passed Kidney stones and he said it was THE MOST Pain he's endured in his lifetime!
A HS classmate of mine (Tim DeBoom) is a professional runner and few years ago (2 or 3?) I was watching him compete in the Ironman Triathalon in Hawaii when he doubled over in pain. Yep, kidney stones in the middle of the running part of the race. He passed out a couple times in the ambulance from the intense pain.

I'm not sure if Connie would allow it, but I do know that our buddy Ben Marshall always brings his stuff along and Ben and Brandon are close to the same height. It would be cool for Ben to get to drive that Bud car.

Get well Brandon!

Dave

First off I hope BB's Ok! Second, My Brother Passed Kidney stones and he said it was THE MOST Pain he's endured in his lifetime! That's why I drink 1 gallon of water daily.:eek:

I was in the ER one time and the woman in the room next to me had kidney stones AND she was pregnant! So they couldn't give the poor woman any drugs and she wasn't at all consoled when the orderly told her that after she passed the kidney stones, childbirth would be a piece of cake!

my doctor told me that the only thing more painful than passing my kidney stone would be if he had to go get it.

I can't imagine what that would have felt like .. :eek:

My actually had a killer kidney stone in Englishtown last year. He was in so much pain, but drove his ass off and ended up getting his first win that same weekend. I will never forget after second round, I thought he was going to collapse because of the pain, but he was a trooper!!!

I've had 'em in both kidney's at different times.VERY painful,not something I would ever wish on anyone,nor is the procedure to remove them (not under the knife) any fun either.

If Brandon can get somewhat comfortable and the pain subsides somewhat,he'll be able to drive,but he isn't going to be doing top end interviews.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back