Brainerd Audiocast. (1 Viewer)

DrRocket

Nitro Member
Well. Even though conditions are iffy, right off the bat, both Morgan Lucas, and Cory Mac are solidly in the top of the field.

Well. Even though conditions are iffy, right off the bat, both Morgan Lucas, and Cory Mac are solidly in the top of the field.

Thank you for that David. You can now take over Ray and Karl's Job, which I failed to pick up...

Run by run details please ;):p:D

I'm going to say that the order is going to change around a fair bit b4 this session is over...

Cory Mac- 4.80 #12
David Grubnic- 4.67 #4

Griffin and Torrence are there and are planning on running tommorow- :rolleyes:

Stuff on the track- trucks rolling

I wonder who will be tuning! Steve's got some talent, but it's going to be hard to get in that field tomorrow, I guess we'll wait and see...

Really dont care about Griffin Mike- :eek:
Thats all... :D

gotta go- :)

Oh either do I, he screwed over Cowin, and others, I really don't know why he's wasting his time in the sport, if you ever read this Scott, go home! :eek:

Thanks again Ray, enjoy your evening.

Mike

Ray, Mike....

Puter monitor is good fer 11 minutes tops right now... then have to give it cool down time.... I'd love to play, PM me Boss or drop me an E mail STAT....

Not looking good for the Princess.... and fer real, I've given up on the Gas Classes... Pro Stock cars and Bicycles just don't do it fer me, and with EE sitting out.... more later...

Karl

Floppers after 2

Ashley the Beard
Papa John
Shooter
Fast Jack
Del W
TJ Troxy
Timmy W
Jeffy Blue
Stinky
Herman
Lil Head
Teach 5.019
Tony P
Scooter K
Wildthing
Rockin' Jerry 5.248

Out Side looking in

Bode
Princess Ashley
Cruzzer
T-Bone

Rails after 2

Hot Dawg
Creamsycle Larry
D'Whit
Clay Ratt
Bobby V
More Oil Dry
Grubby from Ennis Mt.
Hill Will
J.R.
Special K
Shoe
Prince
Foxy Troxy
Foley
Cory Mac
The Other Doug from N.C. 5.199 (Herbert)

Out Side

Luigi
New Daddy Hartley

No Pass Yet Steve T.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back