Bob Bode Full Time in 2012? (1 Viewer)

qtermile14

Nitro Member
During the NHRA interactive on Saturday, Brad Littlefield said "Bode has a forthcoming announcement that he will run the full tour next year with sponsorship from Stupid Fast Racing apparel".

Did anyone else hear about this from other sources?

Talked to Bode about it on Sat afternoon. He confirmed it. Crew had on shirts all weekend. Bob was very enthused about being on tour all of next year.

Have not heard it but hope it's true great team and after last weekend nhra should give him a Gold Card.

Wheres Bonfire or Eugene? They can confirm that im sure....I didnt get the impression when talking to Alice it was for the full tour...if so that would be awesome...

It's true. Bode is doing the full tour next season with Stupid Fast Racing on board.

Bonfire
Hey Mike have you seen any drawings of how the trailer and the car will look after they are wrapped? I am about 2 hours from the shop. I have a flight back to California tomorrow.

Hey Mike have you seen any drawings of how the trailer and the car will look after they are wrapped? I am about 2 hours from the shop. I have a flight back to California tomorrow.

Eugene ... I should be ashamed of myself. I did not drop by and say "hi" at either Vegas 2 or Pomona 2. Sorry Man and congrats on the announcement that is forthcoming for next year.

Wheres Bonfire or Eugene? They can confirm that im sure....I didnt get the impression when talking to Alice it was for the full tour...if so that would be awesome...
Jeff that is because when you talked to Alice in Vegas the deal was for 13 races, but at Pomona they decided they want us for the full tour. The apperal trailer on the Midway at Pomona had a lot of cool shirts and hats. I like the one that said "Bob Bode for President". It was pretty cool seeing Bob and Alice sighning autographs in the apperal trailer when we all went to purchase some shirts and hats.:) Cya Buddy.

Jeff that is because when you talked to Alice in Vegas the deal was for 13 races, but at Pomona they decided they want us for the full tour. The apperal trailer on the Midway at Pomona had a lot of cool shirts and hats. I like the one that said "Bob Bode for President". It was pretty cool seeing Bob and Alice sighning autographs in the apperal trailer when we all went to purchase some shirts and hats.:) Cya Buddy.

Thats pretty awesome...I agree you cant go with out Bonfire...Whos gonna want that job anyway? Just kidding! Take care buddy!

Great to hear. Very good news for Bode. Will have to check out more of their shirts.
Hope the relationship benefits both for many years.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back