BME T/F passes tech (1 Viewer)

ex-nsp

Nitro Member
Howcome no comment on the fact that Bill's Buff-driven car is in the show-tech-wise?

Remember the old days when people named their racers the "Hustler", the "Challenger", the "Pulsator"

I'm labeling the BME car the "SFI EXCEEDER" !

Howcome no comment on the fact that Bill's Buff-driven car is in the show-tech-wise?

Remember the old days when people named their racers the "Hustler", the "Challenger", the "Pulsator"

I'm labeling the BME car the "SFI EXCEEDER" !

Thanks for the post Norm. Best news! I spoke with Rory Taylor one of Bill's friends Down Under and he made a point that the rule book says "SFI or better" So I'm liking the nickname you've given the car :D

Go Bill. And Troy go get them buddy :)

I spoke with Rory Taylor one of Bill's friends Down Under and he made a point that the rule book says "SFI or better"

Rory who has the Front engine dragster he brought to the CHHR right? If so, please tell him Rapid said "HI". I met him there. Neat bunch of guys with him.

It is too bad Bill had to cut the car up to pass tech.

Rapid

Good one Chris :D

Mike,,,what?? They don't have planes in your surrogate state?? I remembered ;)

Back to the subject at hand. I am not a chassis guy so take it for what it it worth. As a driver, I would much rather my ride not have a built in break point when I am going that fast in it. JMO

Rapid

Your short wheel base car should never have one!

Bobby...don't ya know Rapid is rolling in the 120+ in wheel base cars these days....at least until March 9th lol

Rapid i wish you guys and Justin all the luck in the world...a good showing for the Midwest is will do everyone east of Mississippi well.....and as far as the chassis goes...i am for improvement.....regardless of who brings it about!

Bobby...don't ya know Rapid is rolling in the 120+ in wheel base cars these days....
I knew the Rapid Man drove Altereds. That's why I don't stand very close to him not knowing just when he might flip out. LOL Altered drivers are a unique breed, to say the least.

My comments were referring to these short wheelbase cars such as the altereds and Funnycars. There is no place they should be designed to break apart as a rear engine dragster does. I belt my sons in these short cars and never ever, ever want to see any one break apart again after last year's carnage.

I read Bobby's post and tried not to respond just to keep from derailing the thread worse. However I would have said, "Bobby, I meant if someone drugged me and stuck me in a long car with a good book to read while going down track,,,I still wouldn't want it to come apart." ;) :D But I didn't want the Pipe Rack guys mad at me. :D

Mike, acutally the Miller car is 119. Those 125-inchers are just to long! ;) The other ride is 118-inches.

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back