Bill Doner Still Watches Drag Racing (1 Viewer)

It would be nice if he came back and tried a little PR in the modern age of drag racing. He's right about the age of our audience, it would be cool to see greater numbers of people in their teens & twenties come out to events.

......He's right about the age of our audience, it would be cool to see greater numbers of people in their teens & twenties come out to events.

they go to the 'pinks all out' events where they still hear
'who'd like to see the chevy blow the doors off the ford!'

......kinda' like we all remember from the drags when we were young. :cool:

I'd like to see him come back and start a new AHRA style series in smaller markets where the fuel guys got paid to play and there would be alcohol classes and pro mods. Run this program at markets like Sacro, Woodburn, Spokane. Tucson, Medford etc.

Nah, He's the one that invented the original car cover for Volkswagen.
You remember he debuted it in Bakersfield one year that we weren't suppose to be there. It was spectacular to say the least:p
I didn't realize that Mr. Knockersroddo was a golf course architech........impressive.
It sure was disappointing not to see TA\FC and TAD in Sonoma, but I guess there is only so much room for the Big Show hospitality trailers:rolleyes:

Nah, He's the one that invented the original car cover for Volkswagen.
You remember he debuted it in Bakersfield one year that we weren't suppose to be there. It was spectacular to say the least:p
I didn't realize that Mr. Knockersroddo was a golf course architech........impressive.
It sure was disappointing not to see TA\FC and TAD in Sonoma, but I guess there is only so much room for the Big Show hospitality trailers:rolleyes:

Be nice now...

They finally moved all the junk out of the pits so the real race cars can run this weekend. We will be making a couple 1/2 track blasts on Thursday testing a few ideas then qualifying starts on Friday. If nothing else it sure beats sitting around waiting for work to come in.

They forgot to mention Tommy is the current travel agent for the Plueger/Austin team. They also forgot to mention that we trained Tommy in the 1970's at OCIR every Saturday as he was our "Tool boy".

RG

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back