Big (I mean, REALLY BIG) Money race in Florida February 2024 (1 Viewer)

Jim

Nitro Member
Just happened to see Courtney Enders interview Erica last night (Took place right before or shortly after the Dallas race) and they mentioned Pro Shootout in Bradenton. HOLY COW the winner in both Top Fuel and Funny CAr will bag $250,000. for the win! Pro-Stock will take home #125,000. Near as I can tell, it's an invitation-only deal. Some big names already involved.
PS: I realize this is an NHRA forum but, I was not previously aware of this event. Criminy, one race pays nearly as much as NHRA for the Championship.

I guess I missed it.

I'll search it - It'll be a sell-ou

I guess I missed it.

I'll search it - It'll be a sell-our I'm sure.
Drag illustrated and flo racing are your go to for this event. Also the social media of some of the major players like wes buck, courtney enders, Elite, Richard freeman and TSR Nitro have had alot of information as well. If you google SCAG Pro shootout you will find the details and entry list of invitees

so my question is, with all this money on the line who is gonna legislate the rules for the classes. this is not an NHRA Sanctioned race so they do not have access to their tech department and will have to come up with their own Tech staff !

so my question is, with all this money on the line who is gonna legislate the rules for the classes. this is not an NHRA Sanctioned race so they do not have access to their tech department and will have to come up with their own Tech staff !
100 % nitro!!

I apologize for being lazy, any idea if this event will be on TV? I would have to assume not being an NHRA sanctioned event it won't be on .TV

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back