Beckman and Aaron's Rents (1 Viewer)

Fast Jack is an asset to any company who backs him. He's a great spokesman and representative for any business.

You have to give props to the entire DSR organization for continuously being able to put these deals together in what is still a somewhat rough environment.

Does this mean that Jack and Antron will have to do cheesie TV commercials with Michael Waltrip????:D

You have to give props to the entire DSR organization for continuously being able to put these deals together in what is still a somewhat rough environment.

multi-car team adding to it's group of marketing partners........great news.

Last edited:
I've said it once and i'll say it again, Don Schumacher is the king of landing the sponsors for drag racing. Sponsors have been hard to come by the past few years but Don and his group seem to consistantly land the deal when its needed !!

No worries. Capps is right there to show 'em how it's done :D

All kidding aside, the Capps (DSR) - Waltrip (Aaron's) link is probably the conduit to which this deal was made possible. It's all about networking and sharing resources. Let's hope Aaron's like what they see in the NHRA this year and step up their involvement in the future.

I'm sure you're right Chris, I was joking earlier, but truthfully, Michael Waltrip is pretty much a marketing genius in his own right.

X2. Fast Jack is one of the nicest, down-to-earth full timers in NHRA drag racing IMO

I first met JB at the 1994 Winternationals, he was sitting in the stands next to us watching the Fuel cars! I had always thought Jack would have made a great Stand-up comedian! Guy always had something funny to say about everything! At the Time Jack just raced Super comp. He had blown his Racing motor up, so he pulled the 350(?) out of his El Camino to put it in his Dragster! Saw him run an 8.97@ 135?? Obviously underpowered, but he was there!

I first met JB at the 1994 Winternationals, he was sitting in the stands next to us watching the Fuel cars! I had always thought Jack would have made a great Stand-up comedian! Guy always had something funny to say about everything! At the Time Jack just raced Super comp. He had blown his Racing motor up, so he pulled the 350(?) out of his El Camino to put it in his Dragster! Saw him run an 8.97@ 135?? Obviously underpowered, but he was there!

Now that's what you call resourceful! ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back