Baytown/Houston meeting(s)? (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
The who's coming to the race thread reminded me. We've gotten so used to just gathering, wandering and hovering like a swarm of bees.....do we want to try and organize at least one official 'mater meeting'? It just seems like we are a pack of crazed nitro wolves that are hard to miss.

I'm just sayin..... ;)

The who's coming to the race thread reminded me. We've gotten so used to just gathering, wandering and hovering like a swarm of bees.....do we want to try and organize at least one official 'mater meeting'? It just seems like we are a pack of crazed nitro wolves that are hard to miss.

I'm just sayin..... ;)

And that's a Bad Thing How? :D y'all have fun this weekend, and tell 'Stinky' good luck

d'kid

How about your place Friday after qualifying? You can mix margaritas, and Mike can make chilli?

Sound good to everybody?

Alan

I'll be wherever Greggo's throttle sticking Camry takes me. Getting my Canadian blood into that mid-level humidity makes my brain go into a fog so I just go where I'm told. Actually, maybe that's the alcohol.;)

Ha! Ha! I'm pretty darned sure no one wants to drive the hour and twenty NE to the sticks ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back