Bayou City ! (1 Viewer)

Larry

Nitro Member
Yeah Houston is the Bayou City and looking out the window its easy to see why .
Theirs a bayou everywhere you look. Streets , parking lots golf courses you name it.
Every time I go to Houston it rains/floods .
Now as I go to New Orleans [ The Crescent City ] a lot and its famous for rainy weather I can safely say New Orleans except for Katrina can't hold a candle to Houston!
Kathy, Larry and all you Houstonites may need to pay me to stay away cause you don't need any more water! GLUB GLUB !
Any one know how much rain came down today ??
Then of course theres poor Michelle over in Beaumont with flood warnings and flooding up to the eyeballs before it came a dumpster today!

Holy crap you aren't lying! It has rained more here this year than I can ever remember......stay away, Larry! :eek: :D

Rain wasn't the problem when I was in Houston last week, I went down for the airshow and awoke at 12am to a gun fight in the parking lot of motel 6....I was skeered

acctually it was a little soggy sunday morning.

In the Clear Lake area, Mike? I'm surprised by that! Or was it a little further north on 45.....if so, I'm not surprised. :eek:

We almost went Sunday, but were a little worn out from the Renaissance Festival on Saturday. Guess what? We got rained on in the morning, too. :rolleyes: I'm sick of this crap!

We don't need any rain for MONTHS! Larry, please stop bringing this stuff with you!! My frontyard looked like The Neches last night. They predict a 40% chance of rain on Halloween. I hope it stays away!! Any chance you'll be leaving the area before then, Larry? Take it with you! LOL! :D

I hate the rain, I hate the rain. I am tired of seeing it. Last Monday after all the rain it took me 2 hours to get home. Yesterday wasnt as bad thank god. Atleast the weekend is suppose to be beautiful which is good since we will be racing out at HMP tomorrow.

In the Clear Lake area, Mike? I'm surprised by that! Or was it a little further north on 45.....if so, I'm not surprised. :eek:

We almost went Sunday, but were a little worn out from the Renaissance Festival on Saturday. Guess what? We got rained on in the morning, too. :rolleyes: I'm sick of this crap!

Yea in Webster on the NASA road or whatever it is...It was a really good show, probably best I have seen I might have some photos up tomorrow or something.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back