Bar's Leaks Jr. Drag Racer Spotlight: Zach Burford (1 Viewer)

Bar's Leaks Jr. Drag Racer Spotlight: Zach Burford
Fifth year Jr. Dragster veteran gunning for Alabama International Raceway Championship in 2007

STEELE, Ala. - IHRA Jr. Dragster veteran Zach Burford and his family's Bar's Leaks Rear Main Seal Repair backed team will be gunning once again for the Alabama International Raceway Track Championship in 2007. The 2004 Valvoline Cup National Champion will step up to the 7.90 category this season.

Burford, 15, is currently a 9th grader at Minor High in Adamsville, Ala. The team is owned by Grandparents Mike and Pat Odom and crewed by his parents Tracy and David Burford. The team is cheered by their mascot Dachsund named "Dragster."

"The 7.90 ranks are going to be a learning curve," said Burford. "I have really got to be on my game driving the finish line. You must have your game face on every time you climb into the car. From 8.70's last year, we seem really fast. The competition has really improved in the last three years as well. I have a lot of good friends out there on the track, but everyone of us are trying to win the race."

"I want to thank 'Paw Paw' <Mike Odom> and 'Nanny' <Pat Odom> for a great ride," Burford continued. "'Paw Paw' is Crew Chief. We have really had a lot of fun and made a lot of new friends over the years. My dream is to be in a Top Fueler one day. J.R. Todd and John Force are my favorites. I'd also like to thank Mr. Parks and Bar's Leaks for all of their support."

"We can not thank Clay and Bar's Leaks enough," added Mike Odom. "Their product is the best on the market and we are very happy to endorse it and display their logos. These Bar's Leaks/Rislone cars turn heads and we are proud to know we are part of it."

"We are very excited about the 2007 race season," stated Clay Parks, V.P. of Marketing & Development for Bar's Leaks/Rislone. "We're doing a new cross promotion with some of our new products like the Bar's Leaks Rear Main Seal Repair between race vehicles and customer store promotions. Zach is representing one of our hottest new products which is available at most any auto parts store."
Bar's Leaks Rear Main Seal Repair simply stops engine rear main seal oil leaks! Most rear main seal leaks are caused by a combination of normal wear in the crankshaft & seal, including the drying, hardening and shrinking of the main seal. Bar's Leaks Rear Main Seal Repair restores the seal to like new condition and also contains additives to stop leaks in severly worn seals and crankshafts. This product works with all gasoline and diesel engines using conventional, high mileage and synthetic oil. Find out more at Bar's Leaks Rear Main Seal

Based in Holly, Mich., Bar's Products is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company. For more information about any Bar's Leaks or Rislone products, visit Bar's Products, Inc. - Premium Automotive Chemicals

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back