Bailey Offers "Hell's Kitchen" Runner-Up a Free Trip to Oregon to Cook at Woodburn (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
It's not New York or LA, but Rich Bailey, the driver of the Capitol Auto Group Blown Alcohol Dragster is publicly offering the runner-up of the popular Fox show "Hell's Kitchen" an all expense trip to next weekend's NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series event being held at Woodburn Dragtrip. The runner-up of the often foul-mouthed cooking show will cook for the crew on the Saturday of the event IF the generous offer is accepted. No word yet if either of the remaining two contestants will even consider the offer.

Re: Bailey Offers "Hell's Kitchen" Runner-Up a Free Trip to Oregon to Cook at Woodbur

Wow what a fun idea! Keep us updated about it ! I love Hells kitchen I still haven't watched the tape from last nights show, glad noone has posted who won yet! Bon Apettite!

Re: Bailey Offers "Hell's Kitchen" Runner-Up a Free Trip to Oregon to Cook at Woodbur

Wow what a fun idea! Keep us updated about it ! I love Hells kitchen I still haven't watched the tape from last nights show, glad noone has posted who won yet! Bon Apettite!

Yeah, um, you may not want to look in that other Hell's Kitchen thread..:)

Well, just as I suspected the Hell's Kitchen runner up has yet to call. Actually, I never thought he or she would call as it was more of a joke. Had he, I'd certainly stand by my offer and fire up the old publicity machine here in stumpville. This kook here in Oregon did send out an invitation via the Hell's Kitchen website but never got a reply.

Maybe I can get Louross to come to Oregon??? :D

Well, just as I suspected the Hell's Kitchen runner up has yet to call. Actually, I never thought he or she would call as it was more of a joke. Had he, I'd certainly stand by my offer and fire up the old publicity machine here in stumpville. This kook here in Oregon did send out an invitation via the Hell's Kitchen website but never got a reply.

Maybe I can get Louross to come to Oregon??? :D

Where in Oregon are you Rich?? Salem? I'm a born and raised Oregon boy, relocated to California....

Hi Alan,
Yes, I live in Salem.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back