Austin Prock (1 Viewer)

the culmination of moves that started when jim prock came back to jfr; john force then talking about development program for austin.
an unforeseen temporary detour by robert, and here's father/son/son holding the largest paycheck in drag racing history. quite the story.
I was under the impression that after the Eric Medlen tragedy, Force was not going to pair a father/son driver and tuner together?

I was under the impression that after the Eric Medlen tragedy, Force was not going to pair a father/son driver and tuner together?

That's a good point. I had forgotten about that policy, which certainly seemed like a good one. I wonder what the thinking is there?

The thinking is that Prock comes back to tune and son gets to drive. Speaking of driving, what if Force retires & Height comes back to drive his car? Just wondering.

Force has put how many of his own kids behind the wheel since the Medlen tragedy? That policy doesn't hold water anymore. Not to mention, anything can still happen, but the safety game has been upped by a considerable amount since that tragedy too.

Force has put how many of his own kids behind the wheel since the Medlen tragedy? That policy doesn't hold water anymore. Not to mention, anything can still happen, but the safety game has been upped by a considerable amount since that tragedy too.
John Force is not a tuner/crew chief.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back