audiocast? (1 Viewer)

Everytime I try to log in it says "your connection has been lost". Anyone else having this problem?

Try shutting down your puter and restart everything like you are logging on the first thing in the morning... I really hope this helps... I know how frustrating this can be... When all else fails, eat your cookies...:eek:

I'm hearing racing loud and clear. This new laptop has great sound compared to my old one. I just wish I knew how to fix the mouse pointer!!!

I'm a noob here. I'm on audio ok, but it drops out for a couple seconds now and then. Probably my dial-up conn.

Vista... Sorry Jenn, That is why I'm waiting a year...;) Or two...:D Check the lounge, I think many were talking about it... It is on page 3, but nothing that would help you there... Call Tech support...:eek: After qualifying... You may be on hold a few hours...

Last edited:
I have a constant - "One moment Please" and the deal going round and round.
I have never had any problems in the past.

I figured it out, I changed the style of the pointers and it came back. I wanted to wait for a while to get a new laptop but I couldn't put it off much longer. When you need it, you need it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back