audiocast? (3 Viewers)

Professor Dave

Nitro Member
They were supposed to start at 8:15 PDT-it is now 11:36-nothing. For me stock's really important because the guy whose trailer my car went to Pomona in is leading in Stock! So while I'm at it, good luck to Mike Iacono!

Well, the IT guys at work are back at it.....it's blocked for me. :(

Theeeere we go. Now I can hear it.

Kelly, if anything dramatic happens, I'll post it here for ya.

In the meantime, go whack the IT guy with a big stinking dead tuna.

fish.gif

Theeeere we go. Now I can hear it.

Kelly, if anything dramatic happens, I'll post it here for ya.

In the meantime, go whack the IT guy with a big stinking dead tuna.

fish.gif
Thanks!

Oh, no....I can't do that. They'd all like it too much! ;)

Geez...I wish I could get my audio broadcast working again...It's been 6 months and It's still not working!!!!

OK...So I downloaded Media Player 9 to my computer,,,and the AUDIOBROADCAST IS WORKING...BUT...BOB FREY SOUNDS LIKE MICKEY MOUSE...ON NITRO!!! TALKING VERY FAST....WHAT Do I do Now????

Compare this to a 33 1/3rd album set on 44!

OK...So I downloaded Media Player 9 to my computer,,,and the AUDIOBROADCAST IS WORKING...BUT...BOB FREY SOUNDS LIKE MICKEY MOUSE...ON NITRO!!! TALKING VERY FAST....WHAT Do I do Now????

I hate to say it, but the audiocast DOES kinda sound like that.

It's not Hi Def by any means.

No, that's Bob....

and remember it's a feed of the PA at the track...
maybe someday the audiocast will be a real broadcast with play by play, real color commentary, and complete Times

d'kid

Sorry about this morning we had a malfunctioning piece of equipment that took a bit to find and fix. Was back up at 9:21 am.
Jeff Foster

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back