Audio cast on tuesday!!!!! (1 Viewer)

thank you lord, audioccst to continue on tuesday!!!!!! Glo Get them Wilk!!!!

This morning was awesome listening to the audiocast! I am on vacation and I had my laptop on my lap listening to the race while floating in the pool with a cold one in my hand:D. We will see what tomorrow morning brings! I am off to the bar, the wife and kids are sleeping!

This morning was awesome listening to the audiocast! I am on vacation and I had my laptop on my lap listening to the race while floating in the pool with a cold one in my hand:D. We will see what tomorrow morning brings! I am off to the bar, the wife and kids are sleeping!

Have fun! :)

damn, sounds like a beautiful day to me!

Just saw that. Gawd, NHRA won't even support their own "final race before the countdown". Curiouser and curiouser

Audiocast has been cancelled.

NHRA for details...

Just saw that. Gawd, NHRA won't even support their own "final race before the countdown". Curiouser and curiouser

Is it wrong that I have this uncontrollable urge to break out in some sinister laugh:)

I know I'm against this thing, but you'd think they'd try everything possible to have it aired (either web or tv) of their precious scamdown.

i wonder how they will cover thoer asses @ indy on why they didnt show us thier preciuos showdown. herbert, v, gaines needing 1 more round to make it in. espn and nhra really sucked on this one!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder how they will cover thoer asses @ indy on why they didnt show us thier preciuos showdown.

Don't worry, they'll "SHOW" us the showdown. It's only the live and production trucks that left Maple Grove, not the camera/tape people.

Missing the live audio today made me have a flashback to about 25 years ago when I used to call NHRA's 900 number after each day of the National Events.

Mac would go through class by class while I watched the seconds tick away deciding if I could afford to listen to more of the day's results.

Anyone else remember those days long before NHRA.com and around the early days of CIS?

The interface box for the Internet feed is built into a large audio console and that console was packed up and loaded on a truck late yesterday, headed for Indy.

Good news, they say the track should be ready in about 30 min.
Bad news, the radar says it's gonna rain again.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back