Audio Cast (1 Viewer)

It may be the computer here at work, I was just listening to this last weekend so I'm not sure what the issue is.

And that makes me Igor.....

Firefox needs the patch... and at werk you must allow pop-ups....

couldn't log in this afternoon at werk until I said .... DUH... Internet exploder thinks audiocast is a pop up... so you open link in a new window....

It may be the computer here at work, I was just listening to this last weekend so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Try restarting the computer, I use Firefox ,and it works fine. Sometimes the audio wouldn't start when I used Explorer, then after a kick in the ass (restart) it would work.
Today both wouldn't start, and after a reboot ,both are now working. ;)

I can't get in to the audiocast using the "normal" entrance thru NHRA.com (which lists the specific event) intead I use this "default" deak

NHRA.com: NHRA MEMBER BENEFITS

Don't know why this one works or the other one doesn't.

YMMV

PS: on edit I notice the URL I typed changed to that member benefits deal

I actually typed (P;us www at the beginning)
.nhra.com/audiocast/default.htm

Last edited:
And that makes me Igor.....

Firefox needs the patch... and at werk you must allow pop-ups....

couldn't log in this afternoon at werk until I said .... DUH... Internet exploder thinks audiocast is a pop up... so you open link in a new window....

now if we can just get you two to do the play by play again!!!! :p :D

Mike...
you got link to Summit's site... DRC

Lost most my bookmarks during overhaul on puter

Help

Look at the top of the page dummy....
see the tab that says racing results...

I feel so dumb

Only Problem...
Since Phil started hanging with Bob during the Audiocast for floppers... missing a lot of the times... gave up in round 2 after TJ and Robert's pass... got a well that doesn't help... no times and no real description of the pass... so the last couple of races, just been waiting for times on DRC... went Bob does give a time, it's like... T runs 5.51 while x runs a 5.51 that puts them 7th and 8th for now...

The Audiocast needs to have it's own forum on here. :)
Andy-

I'm not sure what you mean by forum-
But, on the navigation bar, where it says Racing Results, you can put your pointer on there and it will drop down to audiocast-

That link does not work any longer, and here is why-

Second story- I caught this a few weeks ago-

NHRA.com website updates

That's funny Mike- :)
Goodnight Igor, back to the project- :eek:

Sorry Alan- No results this week- Appreciate the shout as always it makes me smile- :D I'm sanding still- :eek:
Or is it standing still- :eek::rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back