Attention Texas Maters--Mace Maben Benefit Concert (1 Viewer)

Jenn

Nitro Member
Mace has been battling Small Cell Lung Cancer since September 11, 2009. He has been such a trooper through all of this. He needs our help with the overwhelming medical expenses.

It is also the release party for the TEXAS "Double Live" at Spencer's Corner c.d. Come on out to Key's Lounge May 9th @ 5:00pm!

Keys Lounge

Join his fan page "Mace Maben & the Texas Band" on facebook.

Suzie O will be singing too, and let me tell you, that's worth twice the price of admission and it goes to a GREAT couple.

Wish I was going to be in town ! Keys is within staggering distance of my house .

cool, I'd love to go, that was one of my favorite hang outs too, I see ol' Bugs Henderson is gonna be there too, I've known Bugs for twenty years, that guy knows his way around Texas and a guitar too, He builds his own guitars and If you ever get a chance to see Him, do it, He puts on a great show, always wears socks on stage, no shoes, just socks.

cool, I'd love to go, that was one of my favorite hang outs too, I see ol' Bugs Henderson is gonna be there too, I've known Bugs for twenty years, that guy knows his way around Texas and a guitar too, He builds his own guitars and If you ever get a chance to see Him, do it, He puts on a great show, always wears socks on stage, no shoes, just socks.
When I ran sound for him about a bazillion years ago he didn't even wear socks... seems like he was known as "Barefoot Bugs" if memory serves.

Wish I could've been there for the shindig last night, hope everything went well!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back