ATCO Raceways 50th Anniversary Photos (1 Viewer)

slim

Nitro Member
Here are some of the pictures I took from this past Wednesday Nights 50th Anniversary Drag Race from ATCO Raceway

I hope you all enjoy and I would also like to Thank all the racers for letting my little Nephew sit in the race cars and giving him tours of there Trailers. He had a wonderful time and has not stopped talking about the race yet.

David

David,

How did the night go? I wanted to make it over but got stuck at the office until about 6:30 and could not get there in time.

Jim

David,

How did the night go? I wanted to make it over but got stuck at the office until about 6:30 and could not get there in time.

Jim

Hi Jim the night was ok the show started around 7:30 due to a oil down. My only problem with the show was it seemed like it took 5 minutes to 10 minutes between pairs of cars and a lot of people were getting bored and leaving. Due to all the delays half the show cars were sent back due to curfew for the second round. My Nephew had a great time and the teams gave him a warm welcome and he had a great time and thats all that mattered to me. All in all it was not a bad show and it was nice to hear Jet cars doing Burner Pops since there not allowed to do them at englishtown.

David

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back