ATCO Raceway Division 1 Points Meet Photos (1 Viewer)

slim

Nitro Member
Here are some pictures from this weekends Division 1 Points meet held at ATCO Raceway. I hope you all enjoy and I hope to have my Topeka and Joliet National Photos up soon.

Thanks Louis Bloom for the Kind words over the Pa :)

David Smith

Anyone know where I can find some results for Sunday? DRC doesn't seem to have any.

They are there Andy you need to archive 2007 results and scroll down, with all the races going on this weekend they reached 100 posts fast on DRC. Because the D1 race was the first completed it got buried pretty quick.

Great pics David, thanks for sharing them...

Last edited:
Great pics Dave. Did anyone notice in pics 47, 49, and 50 from the Sportsman Pits photos that when there is dirty work involving cleaning clutch parts that a certain professor is nowhere to be found?

They are there Andy you need to archive 2007 results and scroll down, with all the races going on this weekend they reached 100 posts fast on DRC. Because the D1 race was the first completed it got buried pretty quick.

Great pics David, thanks for sharing them...

Yo Doug,

Are you going to be in Etown? Be good to meet up with you again.

Mike

Sorry Mike not gonna make it this year, The Follow A Dream gang will be there though. I am on the sidelines for now, business is good gotta take it while I can get it. You'll have a blast I'm sure, E-town is great!
Take care my friend... Doug

Sorry Mike not gonna make it this year, The Follow A Dream gang will be there though. I am on the sidelines for now, business is good gotta take it while I can get it. You'll have a blast I'm sure, E-town is great!
Take care my friend... Doug

Ah damn!

Business is business though, that's going to pay the bills at the end of the day. Good to hear things are going well though. Sure we'll bump into each other at some point this season.

Take care buddy

Mike

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back