ATCO DRAGWAY, N.J. (1 Viewer)

mgty3whlr

Nitro Member
You never know when Big Speakers could close the gates on an event let alone a 30 percent capacity. Really, Jersey, You hafta pull out a helicopter let alone grabbing a bunch of police off the street to monitor a single event? Wonder how much it cost the state to pay for the helicopter?

Even though I'm a NJ native the state sucks. I just heard from a friend of mine who still lives there that the state has instituted a "Departure Tax" of up to 17% when you sell your home. Don't tell California...LMFAO

Even though I'm a NJ native the state sucks. I just heard from a friend of mine who still lives there that the state has instituted a "Departure Tax" of up to 17% when you sell your home. Don't tell California...LMFAO

That is not entirely true. Sellers have always had to pay a tax on the sale of real estate. Because people were selling property and leaving the state without paying the tax, or they were non-residents selling property they owned in NJ, the state requires an estimated tax payment up front before they will record the deed. It is not an additional tax but they just changed when they collect it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back