Arizona Test and Tune date (1 Viewer)

yoda

Nitro Member
Junior Dragster Private Test and Tune Session
at S.I.R. Dragway (Tucson, Arizona) scheduled on Monday, September 29 from 10:00AM to 4:00PM (Gates at 8:00AM)

Open to big cars too, but I've reserved the track for my son and his friends to get some all-day track time on a great racing surface. Full safety team (fire and ambulance), full lane track prep, time slips, tree and track computer system are all part of the day.

Limited to 20 cars- $100.00 cash buy-in. Reserve your place now before all the spots get filled up!
Refunds for rain
Contact Martin Thomas at 520-940-2098
or Dennis Scheepstra at S.I.R. at 520-762-9700

New bullet is in, I'm hobbling around doing plumbing and figuring out where to put the data device.. Weatherman is saying that mama Nature is gonna be cooperative and the new firesuit comes back from the seamstress on Tuesday...

Man, now I know how Rapid felt...:D

About 10 spots left....

Video of Emmett's Dragster Test - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It went GREAT!!! After a 60' and a 300' test squirt (where the computer said he clicked it EXACTLY on the mark :) ), the first full pass on the new 8.90 package was a straight-as-a-string 8.904..

He knocked out an 8.866 at 73mph and a slick track 9.12 (Computer said it spun a second in, but he caught it and stuck it back in the groove for a great save)...

The kid did great, and I can't tell you how happy we are with the new McGee package (Thanks Chris!!)

Friday night races this week- film at 11...:D

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back