Aranas (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
The Aranas have missed the last 2 races? Just wondering whats up,why they arent at the lucas race

Last edited:
Guess they lost major sponsorship, bummer ( Hope they can find a way to stay out there. Dont really hear much about lucas anymore,has business died off???

Guess they lost major sponsorship, bummer ( Hope they can find a way to stay out there. Dont really hear much about lucas anymore,has business died off???

Interesting article with issues that I have never heard of before.

Interesting article with issues that I have never heard of before.
Yea same here

I’m surprised they lost full Lucas sponsorship. Forrest referred to them as “like family” once. Business is business I guess. I’m sure they were hurt just as the other oil companies like Amalie.

I’m surprised they lost full Lucas sponsorship. Forrest referred to them as “like family” once. Business is business I guess. I’m sure they were hurt just as the other oil companies like Amalie.
Theyve been quiet a few years now it seems?? And im suprised morgan hasnt run a rave here and there

Theyve been quiet a few years now it seems?? And im suprised morgan hasnt run a rave here and there

I bet Morgan knows what a risk it would be to race with him being what I assume to be the future head of the company. I don’t know what his current title is. Maybe he is already at the top. I wonder how bad he misses it this far removed from racing. Maybe he doesn’t have time to miss it, lol. I can’t imagine the responsibility high up in a company that size.

I bet Morgan knows what a risk it would be to race with him being what I assume to be the future head of the company. I don’t know what his current title is. Maybe he is already at the top. I wonder how bad he misses it this far removed from racing. Maybe he doesn’t have time to miss it, lol. I can’t imagine the responsibility high up in a company that size.
Morgan has been the president of Lucas Oil for a year now.

HA Junior did pretty well at Charlotte, trading licks with Smith and Krawiec in bombing the PSM speed record. Junior went 202, so did Smith but Krawiec wound up with the 203.49 record.

Hey Aranas welcome to the real world. I'm sure that body isn't an exact copy. Only takes one change in it to make it different.
Reverse engineering has been around since the beginning.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back