Anyone remember.....? (1 Viewer)

bukweet

Nitro Member
You never know who you're going to meet.
The real estate business has taken me into a few doors that have allowed me to meet some folks from various walks of life.
Into the door I went today of a man that has some old funny car and top fuel roots.
Anyone remember Ron Beberniss?
He was a partner with Ray Higley back in the day.
Did some other crew chief stuff but I was just enjoying the lessons so much I forgot who it was for.
I'm a fan who got a private lesson in fuel management and an old secret of his from back in the day.
Just too cool.

Last edited:
"For every door that closes, another one opens" Don't know who said that, but real estate and the love of drag racing has opened doors and friendships for me as well. Especially with the Wannabe racing/real estate mogul family.:D
Move to Arizona and buy 1600-2000 sq. ft homes for under 100K. and be close to Fireturd, Tucson and Surprise racetracks. Buy a house from me and I'll throw in Allens cell phone number!

j/k Alan:D

Last edited:
Arizona?

Home prices are actually a bit better than that here in south Mississippi, but not much.
Some areas of the coast housing market were overbuilt after Katrina and the downturn in today's economy has slowed things. I'm still selling. There is growth because we're still recovering from Katrina.
Gulf Coast homes, land or commercial property your desire?
I'd love to find it for you.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back