Any news on.......... (1 Viewer)

So my question has always been, why leave Victors operation for Schumacher. All Schumacher had to offer was a non sponsored car that was about a tenth slower than her previous ride. Victor or someone was funding that car for months before Slammers came along, so why not wait til' Victor pulls the plug and in the mean time EE coulda been winning rounds and races with that Hornik/Steve Johns power !!

So my question has always been, why leave Victors operation for Schumacher. All Schumacher had to offer was a non sponsored car that was about a tenth slower than her previous ride. Victor or someone was funding that car for months before Slammers came along, so why not wait til' Victor pulls the plug and in the mean time EE coulda been winning rounds and races with that Hornik/Steve Johns power !!

I agree, I don't know Don Schumacher so I don't want say anything negative towards him but I think someone sold her on making this move with some handshake promises and they obviously didn't pan out. Erica needs to get back with VC , she's marketable and if she had a competitive ride the money would come.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back