Any news on David Grubnic? (1 Viewer)

smokey

Nitro Member
Have been waiting patiently to find out where David Grubnic is gonna end up next season.I was expecting some sort of announcement during the PRI show in indy but ain't heard anything.The rumour that held the most truth was him going to john force racing to tune Brittany.Anyone heard anything at all.

I'm lost...I was looking for the David Grubnic thread and I stumbled up on another bash NHRA thread. Could someone please point me in the direction to the Grubby thread?:)

Last edited:
I'm lost...I was looking for the David Grubnic thread and I stumbled up on another bash NHRA thread. Could someone please point me in the direction to the Grubby thread?:)
Eugene, you're in the right spot. After I mentioned Grubnic going to AJ might not work because of his sponsor dropping out, it got off track.

Eugene, you're in the right spot. After I mentioned Grubnic going to AJ might not work because of his sponsor dropping out, it got off track.

Off track is putting it mildly. This thread has turned so much it belongs on the NASCAR thread.

Hey Eugene, any word on where Dave Grubnic and his team is going?
Terry you know I don't discuss what teams are doing until they release the info to the public.:) You missed a nice 102 car bracket race at the slot car track Sat. I hope to see you either at the Wed night or Fri night race this week buddy.

The big news still to come is the official announcement of a landing spot for national-record tuner Dave Grubnic, who, along with his entire crew, departed from the Stringer-operated Parts Plus team at the end of the 2018 season. Grubnic is reportedly heading to a multi-car team based in Brownsburg. Ind., supplanting the crew there, who is expected to move as a whole unit to another Top 10 team.

Source: https://www.nhra.com/news/2018/joe-...f-racing-spurring-moves-don-schumacher-racing

The big news still to come is the official announcement of a landing spot for national-record tuner Dave Grubnic, who, along with his entire crew, departed from the Stringer-operated Parts Plus team at the end of the 2018 season. Grubnic is reportedly heading to a multi-car team based in Brownsburg. Ind., supplanting the crew there, who is expected to move as a whole unit to another Top 10 team.

Source: https://www.nhra.com/news/2018/joe-...f-racing-spurring-moves-don-schumacher-racing

I am told there are still legal problems.

Have been waiting patiently to find out where David Grubnic is gonna end up next season.I was expecting some sort of announcement during the PRI show in indy but ain't heard anything.The rumour that held the most truth was him going to john force racing to tune Brittany.Anyone heard anything at all.
I have news on Grubby and Mac!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back