angelle (1 Viewer)

I was really hoping she would fly on the bike. Still hoping she does, I'd like to see her get another championship

She will never get a championship racing HD. They're using her for testing R&D her ET and Speeds reitera that.

She will never get a championship racing HD. They're using her for testing R&D her ET and Speeds reitera that.

Actually, her ET and speeds confirm that she is having difficulty handling the bike and driving it in a straight line. Seems like she has to get off the throttle in the majority of her passes because she is either headed towards the center line or wall.

Actually, her ET and speeds confirm that she is having difficulty handling the bike and driving it in a straight line. Seems like she has to get off the throttle in the majority of her passes because she is either headed towards the center line or wall.
Angelle had a lot of problems with the bike as far back as Feb testing, I remember her blowing past me twice while I was shooting under the bridge. The word from my MC guys was "It's a lot of bike for her."

I think most people really underestimate how hard those PS bikes are to ride. Like anything else, the pros make it look easy.

I think most people really underestimate how hard those PS bikes are to ride. Like anything else, the pros make it look easy.

While I won't necessarily disagree with what you're saying, I will say that I'm surprised that a multi-time world champion rider is having this much trouble acclimating herself to this bike, if that's what's going on. Salinas has really appeared to struggle getting a handle on riding hers, but I would expect that in her case to some degree. Just odd to see Angelle struggle like she has.

Sean D

As a sportsman with a big tire bike if the bike didn't go straight I could correct it by adjusting the rear wheel slightly in the direction of where the bike is pulling to. It worked for me. With these high HP bikes I don't know if the formula is the same. I have not ridden a wheelie bar in 25 years. Not trying to sound like a know all.

Once she gets a bike built for her, Katy bar the door. Hines had some very interesting insights on how she rides on WFO this week.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back