angelle (1 Viewer)

roscoe37

Nitro Member
why did they hire her if they are just giving her junk ??testing?she is way better than this, almost 15 mph off.

I was wondering this myself. Either it's taking her a *really* long time to get used to the Harley's or they're giving her a "B stock" bike to work with.

Over Dave Schultz? Dont think so.

SHE MAY NOT BE GARLITS OF PSM TO YOU..........BUT HER RECORD TO SCHULTZ ISN'T TO F@#KING BAD..........AND THIS IS JUST BETWEEN THESE TWO.....

DAVE - 45 NATIONAL EVENT WINS AND 6 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS...PASSED AT THE AGE OF 52......GOD BLESS HIM.......

ANGELLE - 42 NATIONAL EVENT WINS AND 3 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS....RETIRED FOR APPROX. 5 YEARS ?....HER AGE IS 48

WITH ALL THE RESPECT TO DAVE.......RIP......AND YES....I'M AN ANGELLE FAN.......HAVE BEEN SINCE HER RIDING PRO......

I'M VERY HAPPY SHE RIDES FOR HARLEY....HOWEVER.....I HAVE BEEN WONDERING THE SAME ABOUT THE CALIBER OF BIKE SHE'S RIDING.........

I assumed from the start she would take the position of Chip Ellis. Although part time it was presented as a test bike when he rode it.

SHE MAY NOT BE GARLITS OF PSM TO YOU..........BUT HER RECORD TO SCHULTZ ISN'T TO F@#KING BAD..........AND THIS IS JUST BETWEEN THESE TWO.....

DAVE - 45 NATIONAL EVENT WINS AND 6 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS...PASSED AT THE AGE OF 52......GOD BLESS HIM.......

ANGELLE - 42 NATIONAL EVENT WINS AND 3 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS....RETIRED FOR APPROX. 5 YEARS ?....HER AGE IS 48

WITH ALL THE RESPECT TO DAVE.......RIP......AND YES....I'M AN ANGELLE FAN.......HAVE BEEN SINCE HER RIDING PRO......

I'M VERY HAPPY SHE RIDES FOR HARLEY....HOWEVER.....I HAVE BEEN WONDERING THE SAME ABOUT THE CALIBER OF BIKE SHE'S RIDING.........

No need to shout it...LOL
All of your comparisons didnt mention the similarity of Schultz and Garlits as innovators of their respective class.
If you are comparing someone to Garlits , you better have more than just win light stats to throw at me.

No need to shout it...LOL
All of your comparisons didnt mention the similarity of Schultz and Garlits as innovators of their respective class.
If you are comparing someone to Garlits , you better have more than just win light stats to throw at me.

YEAH....SORRY STEVE...CAPS JUST EASIER TO TYPE.....I WASN'T COMPARING OR THINKING INNOVATION......STRICTLY PERFORMANCE RECORDS AND AGAIN WAS JUST BETWEEN THEM....

WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY...
Angelle beat Krawiec, who I had in PTW in both the race and the shootout....thanks for jinxing my pick!

OH CMON BOB .... CANT BE THAT BAD...BESIDES SHE WENT RED IN ROUND 2.....DAMN IT !!!...I WILL GET YA 5 GUYS AND A BEER OR THREE NEXT WEEK...

why did they hire her if they are just giving her junk ??testing?she is way better than this, almost 15 mph off.
It is entirely possible that since the plan is to sell the Harley engine to everyone with Mega bucks to throw away she is getting (and sorting out) the engine that is going to be marketed and not the "One Off" ones that Hines & Krewiec are using. If this is the case that program is doing pretty well with "Shelf" parts. It also tells you what you should expect to run if you buy into this program. If not she is most likely using up the last generation stuff.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back