Angelle 6.912 (2 Viewers)

Bobby Bennett

Nitro Member
Angelle ran a 6.912 at the 2008 CSR ESTN presented by Torco's CompetitionPlus.com. Looks like the Buell is working in her favor.

Clay Millican nailed a track-record 4.72 coasting.

hmmmm how bout' that GB3???? Nice Job for testing guy's and Angelle!!! Good luck to them in "G" ville!

Timmah!

88 by Hines, 91 by Angelle, 95 by Stoffer. Robert Patrick laid down a nice 6.31. Danny Rowe went 6.02 in his pro mod. Hopefully the weather here in Houston today will warm up a little more than expected and we can see some great runs at the ADRL race.

It think it is a little early to be adding weight only after one pass.:rolleyes:

Never too Early or too Often, you run quicker than 6.90, you break out. Can't wait to see someone dumping at the stripe...:rolleyes:

What, this isn't a 6.90 class? You mean it's heads up, everyone runs the same weight?

Then, let's add a hundred pounds to the GM's and the MoPars so Ford can Play in P/S Car.

d'kid
sarcasm, just one of our many services:D

At this rate of adding weight, it won't be long and my 200lbs
will make minimum. :D
Keep it coming! ;)

And her leathers have more bling than a country singer's denim jacket! When's the last time you saw leathers with rhinestones accents?

Bunch of haulers showed up overnight, including the Schumacher Funny Cars, Mike Ashley, Del Worsham, Tommy Johnson Jr., Melanie Troxel, Bruce Litton, and several more Pro Stock and Pro Mod teams. Now all we need is for the wind to stop blowing and the track to warm up a bit.

Might have been able to squeeze in a few runs late this afternoon, but it's barely 50 degrees and still pretty breezy out there, and the temperature is supposed to drop like a rock as soon as the Sun goes down, with a below-freezing low temperature overnight. The wind is down to 10 mph, with gusts to around 20, still straight across the track.

Sunday looks great and we should see some really nice numbers later in the afternoon. The fun starts at noon - if you are in the area, come on by, it's only $10 to watch the teams get ready for Gainesville and San Antonio.

Bunch of haulers showed up overnight, including the Schumacher Funny Cars, Mike Ashley, Del Worsham, Tommy Johnson Jr., Melanie Troxel, Bruce Litton, and several more Pro Stock and Pro Mod teams. Now all we need is for the wind to stop blowing and the track to warm up a bit.

Might have been able to squeeze in a few runs late this afternoon, but it's barely 50 degrees and still pretty breezy out there, and the temperature is supposed to drop like a rock as soon as the Sun goes down, with a below-freezing low temperature overnight. The wind is down to 10 mph, with gusts to around 20, still straight across the track.

Sunday looks great and we should see some really nice numbers later in the afternoon. The fun starts at noon - if you are in the area, come on by, it's only $10 to watch the teams get ready for Gainesville and San Antonio.
You're killin me, Larry!! Stuck in Cedar Rapids doing 20 degree's..ice hasn't melted in months. Suppose to start spring next week..but a hell of a winter.

Your updates are appreciated..as always..thanks.

I take it Jeff that you are not going to bad mouth her this year now that she is on a twin?

i root for anyone who rides for george and jackie. they are class people. the bad mouthing thing- i just didnt like the way she acted when she was on team $humacher. angelle is a nice person trust me, my sister in law won a contest to be at the championship dinner at the mohegan sun when they sponsored her when she rode for george and she took me as her guest. it was a great night and angelle is a nice person,as my wife was waiting outside, george bryce saw her alone and knew we were inside, so a minute later here comes my wife in with george as his guest! when we see george @ etown every year we still joke about it. george and jackie are great and i hope angelle wins the championship again with them.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back