And the answer is...... (1 Viewer)

Bullet

Nitro Member
I was listening to my favorite Morning Show here in Dallas this morning KLLI LIVE 105.3 FM when they had their regular call in quiz contest.

They ran through a few questions on random subjects that I had no hope in hell of answering. Then the host, Jagger, asks "What organization has the initials N-H-R-A". It took me a split second to realize it wasn't the National Home...... something something.... before I realized what he was asking.

Anyway, the contestant failed to answer it, but I though it was cool that the NHRA got a mention.

I was listening to my favorite Morning Show here in Dallas this morning KLLI LIVE 105.3 FM when they had their regular call in quiz contest.

They ran through a few questions on random subjects that I had no hope in hell of answering. Then the host, Jagger, asks "What organization has the initials N-H-R-A". It took me a split second to realize it wasn't the National Home...... something something.... before I realized what he was asking.

Anyway, the contestant failed to answer it, but I though it was cool that the NHRA got a mention.

Paul, about 2 weeks ago my wife and I were sitting in a Chili's restuarant and I had on a NHRA hat and the people next to us started arguing over what the NHRA stood for. So I politely turned around and informed them that the WOMAN was correct, it stood for National Hot Rod Association. He was saying Nation of (Not sure what he thought the H was) Racing Association.

But I'm glad they put it up, I surprised in Dallas area no one knew what it was.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back