American Eagle (1 Viewer)

Randy

Nitro Member
On John Shomaker's 65th birthday he asked me to post this picture on another message board. He was so proud of his new car. So I am posting it again here in memory of John Shoemaker.

eagle%203.jpg

Thanks. Fronm the patial photo I was of it I was wondering if it was a re-creation of the Keeting and Clayton car. This is even better! I'd like to post this on my site i'n memory of a fine gentleman.

Thanks for posting the pic again Randy. John had every right to be proud of that car, it looked like a beauty. I know he has been around a long time, but I remember him from the early days of Pro Comp, which is still one of my all-time favorite classes and eras in drag racing. I believe I read he was instrumental in the formation of that class.

I got to know John quite well while crewing with Blanchard. I was at the track and was at the first exit when he came through. I'm still having a hard time getting through the loss. John was a great person! Thanks randy for the photo!

Thanks. Fronm the patial photo I was of it I was wondering if it was a re-creation of the Keeting and Clayton car. This is even better! I'd like to post this on my site i'n memory of a fine gentleman.

The color scheme certainly evokes memories of those awesome California Charger cars of the 70's. Thanks for sharing Randy.

thanks randy for that pic
that car was beautiful and will be remembered
jason richey's crew had the american eagle t-shirts on sunday when they were running
r.i.p john you will be missed

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back