Amalie Oil Suspends McMillen's Contract (1 Viewer)

Have to applaud the class Terry exhibited in his reaction to the incredibly bad news.
True, he wants to preserve future possibilities with a return when the world re-opens but......

Have to applaud the class Terry exhibited in his reaction to the incredibly bad news.
True, he wants to preserve future possibilities with a return when the world re-opens but......

I gather from the way he comes across he would show the same class even in the worst of situations. Hope he finds a way to stay out there with the same group.

Next season is really starting to look bleak for TF and FC teams. Terry McMillen, Tony Schumacher, Tommy Johnson and Jack Beckman are the first four drivers that I can think of that are currently looking for funding for 2021 and this Kung Flu garbage isn't helping their cause.

I wish Terry and his team the best in finding a new sponsor. Other team owners have a business to fall back on, Schumacher has his electric business, Kalitta of course has the airline business, Eddie Hill had his motorcycle shop, Tasca has the Ford dealerships and so on. Does McMillan have anything else going for him?

I believe, if I remember correctly, Terry owns a business related to the RV industry. He’s out of Elkhart, Indiana which is the RV capitol of the world.

Terry didn't run in Q1. Does anyone know if he decided not to run Dallas after all, or to just make one run since everybody is in?

Well who ever does repair the blocks, they must have a good bit of welding experience or business.

The single day qualifying isn’t gonna help attendance. Friday’s will be ghost towns!
All sports viewership is down considerably!
More important matters are on people’s minds!

The single day qualifying isn’t gonna help attendance. Friday’s will be ghost towns!
All sports viewership is down considerably!
More important matters are on people’s minds!
Friday's will be light but only having two qualifying runs will save the pro teams a lot of $

I am hoping that Amalie and Terry can re-join down the road when things start to settle back to normal kind of like what happened with Mac Tools and the Kalitta team during the recession.

Friday's will be light but only having two qualifying runs will save the pro teams a lot of $
No doubt but reducing the qualifying is gonna hit NHRA in the pocketbook that is already sparse!
Part of the reason the purses are so putrid is because of the lack of ticket revenue! So the teams save money while loosing money! Kind of moots your point wouldn’t you say?

still says amalie oil gatornationals on the schedule......i hope this holds true. the first race lemonis is at better have a sponsor.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back