Alexander leaves BVR racing (1 Viewer)

We can all say it was right or wrong but none of us know the deal or relationship they had but them. It's silly to take a side without all the facts which we will never have.

C'mon Michael, do you not know how the internet works? Get half the facts, quote it as truth and pick a side and above all:D, never let facts get in the way of a good story!

C'mon Michael, do you not know how the internet works? Get half the facts, quote it as truth and pick a side and above all:D, never let facts get in the way of a good story!
We live in a guilty until proven innocent world☹️. Unfortunately it seems people with the strongest opinions are usually the least educated in whatever the subject.

Assuming Blake told Bob as soon as he knew and didn't break any contract terms, I think they both chose one of the acceptable routes. If I were Bob I might have chosen to go meet with Blake to better understand and see if I could fix the deal. If Blake was operating within his contractual rights he did nothing wrong, nor did Bob.

Once someone doesn't want to be involved with an organization for whatever reason its best to just move on. That goes for both parties involved.

Once someone doesn't want to be involved with an organization for whatever reason its best to just move on. That goes for both parties involved.

I can think of two high profile teams that have done this. First, when Mike Neff let Don Schumacher know he was driving for JFR the following season, Don let him go them. Also, when Jimmy Prock let John Force know he was going to DSR the following season, he was also let go then.

I’m just connecting the dots. With Alexander leaving, BVR has a second car and crew with no driver or funding. With Shawn Reed splitting with Paton racing, I’m predicting that Reed will be behind the wheel of the former Alexander ride with Hughes Oilfield Transportation as the sponsor.

Well it’s official. Shawn Reed as joined the BVR team and will run 8 races. Josh Hart is also on board and will run four races in Top Fuel as well.

Well it’s official. Shawn Reed as joined the BVR team and will run 8 races. Josh Hart is also on board and will run four races in Top Fuel as well.

Just read that as well. So Bob goes from one part-time team to three.....this is starting to look like deja vu all over again, LOL!

sounds like one guy is bringing enough $$$$$$$$ for 8 races and the other guy enough $$$$ for 4?

this is by far the best off season news so far. a young, enthusiastic, talented young driver that has a sponsor, and has had sponsors over the last few years dating back to his gigs with paul smith FC.
hooking up the wilkersons, a family that loves this sport and has competed independently and so strong over so many years. a young driver paired with the young wilkerson. whatever the future of
nhra nitro racing has in store, this new team is part of it. i hope they have success early in '19.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back