Alan's right about car show in the Sportsman Pits (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Professor Dave

Nitro Member
If anyone goes to an National Event and doesn't go through the sportsmen pits, you are really missing out on seeing some beautiful cars.

And thanks Alan for pointing that fact out-we know that you and all of the announcers love our classes, but it's always great when you remind the fans of our great our cars are.

As a fellow Upstate NYer, I couldn't agree more. When I look at the photos that are posted after national events and point races, I always look forward to the Comp pics. That's where the biggest variety and some of the most bad-arse cars are. An example would be that I see Jirka Kaplan is at Vegas with his alky AA/A. Just a cool car. As is yours, Professor.

I noticed 56 cars making runs for 32 spots in Vegas. Wish I was there!

I love checking out the Super Stock cars. Some of them are really awesome. Same goes for Stock, but the tubbed look of the Super Stocks makes them look like they belong in the Jetsons' driveway.

Heck, just looking at the tow rigs and trailers is a car show. Sweet campers, toterhomes, stackers, trucks, heck Ducett's lowered kodiac. The cars are sweet too, even in SC were all the cars seem to be the same, you look close and there is alot of technology and cool paint. One of the things I always liked about drag racing, we would go put our dragster in a car show and stand out next to all the rubbed up, beat up local circle track guys.

I always check out the sportsman pits, but the past few years I've only been going to the Indy Nats, and there's 10,000 great cars in the Sportsman pits. Well, seems like anywayz! I often wonder about the best engineered and best appearing awards? Has to be some hurt feelings with all the great cars there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back