Alan Rienhart (1 Viewer)

marlin

Nitro Member
Alan Reinhart

Heard you On Xm today .I like your pick of Robert Hight to take Funny car.Also , yes I agree with your comments about Force and what we need to see and not see on the Show ! :D ...Keep up the good work ..

Last edited:
XM 143. Every Tuesday at 6pm is Alan's day. The show is Powershift. It's on every day. Friday is open line and there's alot of drag racing talk.

Sorry about the spelling Alan...

I think i got it corrected.Anyway ,yes the show is on as David has posted .Pretty cool, we at least get to hear some drag racing news...:D

"Sure Alan's good on the mic - but he's at his BEST when he's turning wrenches"
- and that's a quote from Glen Mikres

O.K. O.K. I admit it.........I'm multi-talented......LOL

Thank you for the kind words, Joe Costello does Power Shift everyday on XM 143 I'm on at about 6:20 Eastern time for 20 mins or so talking Drag Racing. But Joe talks a lot of Drag Racing during the week so check it out. And if you are in need of a guy to do the left side of your fuel car, just let me know. (Glen was the GREATEST!!!)

Alan

Alan, I really enjoy your comments on the show. I hope your time can be expanded to include a "news of the week" segment. Maybe let us know, for example, Frankie Pedregon will be back with a car @Vegas sponsored by ......
Just a thought.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back