Action diecast (1 Viewer)

Back during the big NASCAR and NHRA boom at Action, my Dad had a friend who worked in finance there in Phoenix. The guy wasn’t into racing at all; but I guess the office employees got first dibs on everything that was made.
My Dad had a direct pipeline to the corporate office for a while there and he got some really neat items… many at no cost. Many of which were signed by the drivers as they’d come through for media promotions and things like that. All the stuff he had has been sold off though.

Back during the big NASCAR and NHRA boom at Action, my Dad had a friend who worked in finance there in Phoenix. The guy wasn’t into racing at all; but I guess the office employees got first dibs on everything that was made.
My Dad had a direct pipeline to the corporate office for a while there and he got some really neat items… many at no cost. Many of which were signed by the drivers as they’d come through for media promotions and things like that. All the stuff he had has been sold off though.
I used to work in the Action retail store back in 99. I made more money buying all the new die cast with my 50% off discount and then selling them for 4 times what we paid than I made with my 10 dollars an hour pay. People would pay more money for low digit serial numbers so we'd go into the warehouse and go through boxes and boxes of cars to find them. Good times!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back