About Bode's Thrilling Vegas Performance (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the link Bobby, good story on some really great people! Bode & crew are class acts all the way.

It was nice meeting you this weekend Corey. I'm glad you got to hangout with us all week, and thank's for taking me to the UPS hub today. I hope you enjoyed watching the testing from the starting line today, and I also hope you enjoyed Dale Jr and Penskes shops. Maybe next time we will go to some of the other shops. Nick and I are still at the track and are going to leave for Houston in the morning. Have a safe drive back to Maine.

Thank you, Eugene! Those shops are amazing! I'm Almost in Nashville as I write this. You were right about waiting 'til morning to see the scenery on 40! What a drive! Thanks again for everything, and have a safe trip to Houston!

Bode is one of the top stories in the first 5 races so far in my opinion.

In the Countdown
Bode!

Not in Countdown

DSR- Hagan
Team Kalitta - Arend/Dejoria
Wilkerson

I remember that during one top end interview, he mentioned his dad was having medical problems, but I hadn't heard that he'd since passed away.

Great article Bobby.

My sincere condolences to the Bode family.

As mentioned Bob and Alice are class acts and great people...as are the guys on the team except maybe Eugene?? Just kidding buddy! Good luck in Houston...Enjoy the big texan without me!

That's a great article, thanks for sharing.

I can say without question, Bode is the hardest working person I know.

I've busted my ass for many years to give this race car all the attention it needs, and Bode has always been there, side by side with me bustin his ass too. 3am nights at the shop working on bodys, short blocks, cylinder heads whatever, he's always been right there getting his hands dirty.
Then when we leave, he handles ordering parts, airline and hotel reservations ect... on top of running a plastic bag factory.

I give him all the credit in the world for what he makes happen...

That's a great article, thanks for sharing.

I can say without question, Bode is the hardest working person I know.

I've busted my ass for many years to give this race car all the attention it needs, and Bode has always been there, side by side with me bustin his ass too. 3am nights at the shop working on bodys, short blocks, cylinder heads whatever, he's always been right there getting his hands dirty.
Then when we leave, he handles ordering parts, airline and hotel reservations ect... on top of running a plastic bag factory.

I give him all the credit in the world for what he makes happen...
xxxx2

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back