Aaron Brooks Hat (1 Viewer)

P-Dogg

Nitro Member
Can anyone tell me what hat Aaron Brooks is wearing and where I can get one?

Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 3.08.24 PM.png

Sometimes he wears the funny car hat and other times he wears the top fuel dragster hat, same design! Worst case, I will ask him at Indy!

anybody have any luck or did your emails get ignored as well?

apparently "good will" towards the racing community doesn't exist over there ....

anybody have any luck or did your emails get ignored as well?

apparently "good will" towards the racing community doesn't exist over there ....

Actually, I reached out to Amber Simpson (office manager) and she responded back to me within the same day. I told her about my interest in the hat and even offered to send them some money, but she refused my offer and sent me a hat right away. Let's just say that they couldn't have been any nicer.

So your "jump" to a lack of goodwill is unwarranted in my opinion!

2 emails with offers to purchase some hats went unanswered since August, and the original post with her contact info mysteriously disappeared from this thread right after I inquired....as if we were not supposed to know about it....

Last edited:
These folks are very careful about who is allowed in the door. Managed to get sent on an errand to pick up a part for a team. Once we were in, they were very cordial and offered to show us the shop after they "cleaned up". Cleaned up alright . . . no employees, tools or products! - :) There is a lot more going on there than drag racing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back